Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Busy little day

Yesterday - got jealous of Miss 18 new nail polish, really need my own and dark red.

Today - 8am and went and got my own nail polish, I also needed to visit the library after 9 am so got a coffee while I waited for the library to open.


I would like to thank my 23 year old for lending me this lovely dress, I hope she leaves it for me next time she moves out. 

After the library (about 10 am) I went home and prepared the meal in the slow cooker, then got changed in to my blue top and black pants and boots. With the clothes swap I took Miss 18 to work, grabbed extra stuff from the supermarket for tonight's dinner, then chilled out at McDonalds at the Auckland Airport as I waited for Miss 23 flight to arrive.
Returning home I then changed back in to drab (boring mens clothes. took off makeup and nail polish) before taking Miss 13 to see Ghost Busters at the local movies.
Dressed for 6 hours is probably a new record for me, unsure what the neighbours think of me coming & going from the house but may find out when I next go over for drinks.



No comments: