Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Busy BUT.....

Tuesday - got home, started construction on my balustrade gate and cooked dinner.
After dinner watched a movie while waiting for Miss 13s mother to pick her up (shared custody) at 8.30 pm.

By 9 pm I was at Garrisons Pub, having a glass of wine and watching baseball. It's now on my highly recommended places to relax.

A big thanks to Miss 23 for providing the pretty floral dress, but I don't think I need to mention it to her just yet.

I know it's wrong to drink alone, yet on the other hand if you have no one to drink with, it's better than going thirsty  :)

Unfortunately by 9.30 pm, having drunk my wine I was feeling rather lonely and decided it was home time to cuddle up with my wife for a bit.
I was very sad taking this dress off, I felt really nice and snug in it and the goodbye wave from the lovely staff at the pub made me feel that little bit special (what girl doesn't want to feel special).

My son in law is visiting for a week, so my girl clothes won't be worn again for about 10 days.
Have a great week


No comments: