Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

life's confusing

Monday and my hair is a bit wild like a clown, so I got out my clippers and asked Miss 23 to have her second attempt at cutting my hair with the Nu. 3 setting.
She did really well and now looking in the mirror with my 5 day old chin stubble is like having Pierce Brosnan in "No Escape" looking back at me.
I really like the tough look (been getting more attention from the ladies as well) and wonder how long I can keep the whiskers.

The down side is the whiskers didn't suit the blue summer dress I was wearing when cooking tonight's dinner or the outfit I was going to wear to walk the dog (sports tights & top).
I'm so in the mood to be a normal woman tonight.

Other news, I'm tempted to try an electrical project with Arduino cpu and now I have to re-learn C programming which I haven't done in the last 10 years, not sure what I'll be building yet but probably connected to 12 volt car battery system - so any help/advice is welcome.

No comments: