Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Library, Coffee, Groceries, Pub in under 2 hours

Finished work, watched Liam Neeson movie, wife gets home so I prep and add a bit more clear gloss paint to the problem area of her car.
After dinner - 6.45 pm, I had to go library to drop off a book and quickly check a few others, I also had to buy milk and tampons at the supermarket, but while I was out I decided to have a coffee at McDonalds and a wine at the pub on the way home.
Got home at 9 pm, changed then set up my PC so my oldest daughter could practice her presentation with us, it's her last before picking up her degree.
Due to time constraints, make up was once again, concealer, mascara and lipstick only.
One day I'll wax my legs and get back in to skirts for summer.

Library
 

 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey I'm at cross dresser to 21 of age and would love to meet up with another cross dresser my email is 227parkroad@gmail.com if u want to get in contact I live up in Auckland too