Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Saturday, November 19, 2016

So - out with my co-consciousness

Plan B - plan A was to to fire up the compressor early enough to wake the neighbourhood and put a clear coat of lacquer on the bonnet of my long suffering wagon, after doing such a nice job on wife & daughters car last weekend. Luckily for Plan B, it's raining and my wagon doesn't fit in the garage.

Plan B - Go out for an early morning coffee (8.30 am), read the nation paper and also get some cat food.
What I wasn't expecting, was a really nice young lady help me take photos for you (she saw my distress at trying to use my phone camera, which focused on everything except me). She even helped by mentioning I had lipstick on my teeth and grabbed a napkin to help wipe it off. I think she may have been a photography buff as she thought about back lighting etc. She took about 10 photos before her coffees were ready and trotting off to her partner who was waiting for her in their car.
People are so nice


I really like this skirt I picked up for $4 from the Op shop and have been itching to wear it.
This morning before getting dressed, I went outside with my beard trimmer and shaved my hairy legs, but it was only once I got back from my morning outing and put my glasses on that I realized my legs were still quite hairy in patches

2 comments:

Natassia said...

Cute look! :)

I've found during my time in NZ that like 99.99% of the people over there are nice and helpful!

Hope everything is going well after the earthquakes!

nhuthuy said...

Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

Giaonhan247 chuyên dịch vụ vận chuyển hàng đi mỹ cũng như dịch vụ ship hàng mỹ từ dịch vụ nhận mua hộ hàng mỹ từ website nổi tiếng Mỹ là mua hàng amazon về VN uy tín, giá rẻ.