Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Friday, December 9, 2016

Doing a long haul

Well that's what the post office sells us when we go from Auckland to Wellington.
So Saturday will be 9 hours on the road with a trailer following me with my oldest girls stuff as she now lives full time in Wellington. Sunday is the journey back with an empty trailer.
Wife is coming for the ride so little or no girl time.
Actually I've got a beard now and not really interested in having girl time but this video was brought to my attention about voice training, so I may be practicing adjusting my voice from now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsIGRWOTxRw

Sorry my link may not work with chrome, but it does with Explorer

No comments: