Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Far too hot for wigs etc

I had the day off to complete some chores, great girl time in the morning before the heat of the day kicked in.
Since our South Island trip, posted below, the temperature hasn't dropped much below 18 with the day temps reaching a muggy 29 although Auckland seems consistent with 25 degrees and 61% humidity after about 11 am.
Last weekend was all about planting 19 shrubs (that my wife got for free) in our baked soil and while I was already sweating, decided to partially cut down a concrete brick wall retaining wall and grind it level with the driveway - in other words - ZERO girl time, so today.....

Managed to get out to a coffee shop for coffee and a date scone
 

followed by a visit to two charity shops, the last one I found a lovely blue top and a fantastic red dress, I was so happy I just wanted to run around the shop and show off, even looked good without the wig. As soon as I got home I just had to take these photos for you, I really wish I knew a nice man who would take me on a date where these clothes would be appropriate.

  

Did my chores, including some grocery shopping and now it's time to get back in to the "real world"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

Công ty vận chuyển hàng nước ngoài FadoExpress hàng đầu chuyên vận chuyển, chuyển phát nhanh siêu tốc đi khắp thế giới, nổi bật là dịch vụ gửi hàng đi mỹ, gửi hàng đi úcgửi hàng đi đài loan uy tín, giá rẻ