Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Friday, March 31, 2017

Bugger... So Missed International Transgender day of visibility

Today, at home it was so hot, my bra was soaking up sweat.
So I was only TG for about 20 minutes and apart from sitting on my front porch watching the rubbish truck go by and waving to a couple of neighbours while having my afternoon tea and cake in a light summer skirt, top, sweaty bra (it was too hot for wig or make up)  - I totally missed this special Trans day. 

I've actually spent the day bootstrapping Chemistry in the hope of teaching my younger kids, so to those who made the effort to be visible, thank you for being brave, thank you for being you.

Does being visible yesterday count?

 

Or maybe the day before?

 

No comments: