Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Sunday, May 14, 2017

Sunday shopping and .....

Wife carries a colourful one piece swimsuit to the counter of Farmers Department store so that no one suspects the swimsuit is for me, even thought I still have to pay for it. I tried it on at home but decided I don't like how narrow the chest section is.
It's really hard finding a pretty yet sporty one piece like Speedo at a reasonable price.

In my more manly world, I've fixed the roof on the convertible and afterwards the leaks in the neighbours car, and my mascara was fine the whole day while Chris and I worked on his car.
A note to you other girls, be careful of fast spinning wire wheels on grinding machines, they hurt quickly and for a long time. Off to rummage through the first aid kit now, hope you had a great weekend.

No comments: