Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Monday, July 3, 2017

Finally got pretty bathers

From my previous post, you'd know I only have blue one piece swim suits.
For me this was getting a bit 'boyish" and I've been looking for a reasonable priced pretty one piece.

So I was having a swim at Papakura in my normal blue one piece on Friday and had mentioned how I can't find a pretty swim suit at a reasonable price to the staff on the way in.
They said they would have a look through their stock and see what they had for when I got out.
I tried on a couple they had put on the counter for me, and decided to buy the one in the photo.

Monday morning and I finally get to give my purchase a 500 meter swim test at the pools.


No comments: