Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Sunday, July 9, 2017

The weather is great

So far today we have had about 5 lots of 10 minutes of sunshine, 5 lots of 10 minutes of torrential rain and the rest of the morning has been cold and drizzly.
This was a couple of days ago, I haven't seen hail in Auckland for about 15 years - until 3 days ago, the area also had 405 lightening strikes, including one that hit my youngest daughters school and scared all the kids.

All my kids are home now as it's the weekend after term break up and the weekend before University starts. ie it's a crowded house, just the way I like it, 4 daughters and all their friends.
Most cross dresses prefer an empty house so they can dress up, but as it's a part time obsession for me, I like a busy & fun home. The latest thing is what to put in front of the bathroom door so the person in the shower either trips or is otherwise stuck when they try to leave - wife wouldn't let me move the sofa this morning.

A girl still needs her morning coffee, read the newspaper and relax for 30 minutes or so, regardless how busy the house is.
 

No comments: