Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Thursday, January 18, 2018

84 minutes on a Thursday after work

Three S's (military code for Shit, Shower & Shave)
Then I got dressed, drove to the local pub (except for the very attractive barmaid, I was the only female(???), about 10 males hitting the beers, having "Lads" time)
After a glass of wine, I got a few grocery supplies, drove home cleaned up the kitchen while chatting to the kids, then got changed into my builders clothes for more renovation work.
 


Yes it's a new skirt, wife bought it and it arrived today, thought I would test it for her.

Total time, 84 minutes

No comments: