Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Sunday, March 25, 2018

Got a twitter account

I was informed someone was splashing around a 2015 photo of me in a swim suit as her campaign against men who identify as females using the women's changing room.
Saw the photo, read her reasoning and I didn't really care, but surprised by such a group of anti-trans women (TERF) and the hate that fills their lives.
TERF women are obviously ULTRA-ATHEIST as for them body and personality are genetic and can't be separated. For me, I believe in God and I believe our souls reside in our body as a temporary leaning environment (our souls and body are not the same). 

I last spoke about drilling holes for my fence posts and damaging the muscles in my arms, well 2 weeks later and it's still the same. Just crunching up paper into a ball, hurts - but the fence building continues.
A quick outing this morning, just to re-balance myself, nothing special, coffee and trying on some outfits at K Mart then had a fun discussion with a checkout operator at the supermarket while picking up cat food. She asked if I was heading home or heading out, so I told her "home" as wife likes me making her coffee before she gets out of bed (9.30 this lazy Sunday) and I have a fence to build.
Blue jeggings, wife's top, foundation, mascara, lipstick (6 minutes) and I'm out the door and heading to Funville - I'm getting old and time is too precious to take any longer to get ready.

No comments: