Favourite quote

What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived.
It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
- Nelson Mandela

Friday, March 30, 2018

Taking Hormone boosters and what's with PVC body suits

Okay, not what you think, but herbs and minerals to increase my testosterone.
1) it's to help my body to recover after a workout
2) it's meant to be good for bedroom activities
I'm getting a bit older now, so time for me to make up hormone wise for stuff my body isn't producing too much of.

Doesn't stop me form going out for coffee when I have a spare hour (home at 4 pm, dressed, out for coffee and back home in boy mode by 5.15).


McDonald's is quite busy around 4.30 pm, but surprised it was mostly middle aged, some with kids.










SO,  can a PVC body suit be worn in public?
I would have like to say yes to night clubs etc, but I'm not a night time girl, but how about early morning (6 am) to all night food venues?
I still think yes.....








No comments: